It’s an exciting, energetic, musical exercise programme, created to develop your child’s physical, musical and language skills. Adult participation is important and all children must be accompanied throughout the session. Comfortable clothes are recommended, children and adults must wear or bring socks (non-slip bottoms for children)
- Opportunities are provided for your child to dance, jump, stretch, bend, clap, stamp, turn, twirl, wriggle, crawl, balance, sing, play musical instruments!
- Working individually, in groups or as a whole class, we will encourage imaginative thinking, allowing the children to grow their independence in a comfortable and friendly environment.
- Through lots of rhymes, songs, games, children will develop their English Language skills.
- They will improve their listening skills and hand-eye coordination through energetic musical activities.
- Musical skills developed through energetic musical activities using a variety of instruments.
- Exciting equipment to challenge and further physical skills.
Ages: 1yr– 2yrs
Times: 9:00am – 9:45am and 10:00am – 10:45am
Summer Term 2022 (25th April – 24th June 2022)