Application for 2023/24
- Year 1 (Children born in 2019)
- Year 2 (Children born in 2018)
- Year 3 (Children born in 2017)
- Year 4 (Children born in 2016)
- Year 5 (Children born in 2015)
- Year 6 (Children born in 2014)
Parents or guardians are invited to arrange an individual visit to the School through the Admissions Office (currently based at the Tai Wai campus).
Admission to the School is at the discretion of the Head of School. To apply to the School, parents or guardians of children must apply online through this website.
Parents may register a son or daughter at any age. The completion of an application form and the payment of the non-refundable application fee does not guarantee a place. Most children join Year 1 in the August of the calendar year in which they reach their 5th birthday. When the number of registrations for a particular year reaches capacity, the year list will be closed and a waiting list will be brought into operation.
- Candidates will be invited to attend an interview on an individual basis with a parent/guardian to accompany them throughout. The interview schedule begins in November for entry in August of the following academic year.
- Year 1 to Year 6 applicants will be invited to attend an assessment and/or an interview throughout the school year.
A closing date for acceptance of a conditional offer will be given to parents at the time. Confirmations after the closing date cannot be guaranteed a place at the school.