Personal Data Collection Statement
There are certain pages and forms posted on this website which collect personal data. Please take a moment to read the following Personal Information Collection Statement.
- 1) Contact information
- Information supplied by visitors to this website is collected for administrative, liaison, resource planning, research, statistical and marketing purposes for Anfield School. The data will be solely handled by Anfield School staff but may be disseminated to an authorised third party providing services to Anfield School in relation to the above purposes, or other purposes as allowed by Anfield and/or as required by the law from time to time.
- 2) Employment Information
- Employment information is held which includes personal particulars, curriculum vitae, details of compensation and benefits, performance appraisals, references, background checks and disciplinary matters relating to job applicants, employees and former employees of Anfield School. Personnel records of employees are kept for human resource management purposes, relating to matters such as employees’ terms of employment, performance appraisal, providing references, professional development, discipline and termination.
- 3) Administrative Records
- Administrative records, which include administration and other files, contain personal data provided to Anfield School by individuals for purposes other than those connected with prospective parents or employment, such as and not limited to, enquiries from the public and media, suppliers, service providers and contractors. Administrative records are kept to enable Anfield School to carry out various functions and activities which vary according to the nature of the purpose for which such records are to be used, including the operation of Anfield functions and activities, seeking advice on operational matters, undertaking communications and training activities organised by, or on behalf of, Anfield School, including the acquisition of services and handling of enquiries from members of the public.
- 4) Audio & Visual Materials
- Anfield School will take photographs, audio and video recordings of staff and participants at our events. The School will use the materials to enable Anfield School and members of the public to have a better understanding of our work and for the purpose of promoting Anfield School activities. This may include placing materials in Anfield School publications, on our website and in our promotional materials. In addition, Anfield School may also place such materials on third party websites and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, which allow for other third parties to display or embed such materials from these websites onto any other website.
- 5. For applications for employment, please note that it is mandatory for you to provide all the personal data as requested and in a truthful manner. In the event that you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to process your application and this may influence the outcome of the application.
- 6. You have the right to request access to, and correction/removal of, information held by us. If you wish to access or correct your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at Rm 2801, 28/F., Shun Tak Centre, West Tower, 200 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong. Anfield School reserves the right to charge a nominal administrative fee for any such data access request as allowed by law.