All applications require a $400 application fee. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
There is also an additional charge of assessment when offered an assessment interview. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
ANNUAL SCHOOL FEE (2022-2023)
Year 1 to Year 6 – $143,500*
- School fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- School fees are charged monthly.
- School fees are non-refundable and non-transferable if a child subsequently does not take up the confirmed place at the School.
- If the child is to start in the middle of a term, fees will be charged on a pro-rata basis (based on a 10-month school year).
REGISTRATION FEE (On Admission only)
Once a place is offered and accepted, a non-refundable and non-transferable Registration Fee of $3,000 is due immediately.
- Registration will only be completed after the School has received the Registration Fee.
- The Registration Fee will be credited against the school fees for the child’s first term at the school.
- The Registration Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable if a child subsequently does not take up the Confirmed place at the School.
Once a place is offered and accepted, a fully refundable under conditions and non-transferable Debenture of $42,000 is due immediately.
- Registration will only be completed after the School has received the Debenture.
- The Debenture of $42,000 is used for funding significant capital projects to improve the school buildings and grounds which typically would depreciate after five years or longer; and also for funding the “Long Term School Development” plan.
- The Debenture is non-refundable if the child does not eventually take up the place at the school.
Once the child has taken up the place and attends at the School, the Debenture is fully refundable under conditions.
- $42,000 of the Debenture will be credited against the school fees for the child’s last term of Year 6 at the School.
- To obtain a refund of $42,000 of the Debenture, parents are obliged to give “Due Notice of Withdrawal” in writing.
*All fees will be subject to final approval by the Education Bureau (EDB).
Other fixed costs are the school uniform, accessories and Annual Membership Fee of Friends of Anfield
- School bus charges (pay directly to the company)
- After-School Clubs
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) – It is a condition of admission that the cost of additional individual tuition should be borne by the parents.
- SEN Class Year 1 to Year 6 – For children in the SEN class, there will be an additional charge of $7,900 per month.
- Residential camp for students in Year 4 to Year 6
- Examinations (External)
- Visits to the theatre
PAYMENT OF FEES
- All fees are stated in Hong Kong Dollars.
- Payments can be settled by crossed cheque. The School does not accept cash.
- Payments by cheque have to be made payable to “Anfield School”. Please state the student’s name and student number on the back of the cheque.
- Parents of a child, whose fees have not been paid within 2 months, will be required to withdraw the student from the school.
- If a child for any reason is unable to attend school at the beginning of a term, the fees are nevertheless due. The School cannot undertake to remit or refund fees, whether in lieu of notice or otherwise, on account of illness, quarantine or any cause whatsoever.
- It is at the School’s sole discretion to consider individual requests for alternative fee paying arrangements.
- If, for reasons beyond the School’s control, the school needs to close for a limited period, the School is not liable to refund fees.